HARKEN–OneDrop Ball Bearing Conditioner
OneDrop Ball Bearing Conditioner
|Style||Lube and Polish|
For everything that rolls!
- Only one drop needed for each application
- Allows ball bearings to roll freely and evenly
- Eliminates skidding and sliding of the balls
- Conditions and lubricates the surface of the balls
- Maintains a clean, smooth ball bearing surface, free from dirt, sand, salt, and grime
- Packaged in a unique pinpoint dispenser for clean and easy application
OneDrop™ Ball Bearing Conditioner and Lubricant is designed to be used on traveler cars and other ball bearing applications to improve performance by reducing rolling friction. OneDrop Ball Bearing Conditioner is the only product that Harken recommends for use on ball bearing travelers and battcars.
OneDrop™ Ball Bearing Conditioner and Lubricant is specifically formulated for things that roll: ball and roller bearings in blocks, traveler cars, and Harken Battcars. Use it in very small amounts (one drop in each bearing race) and you’ll see a significant reduction in friction under load. 0.5oz.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.