ICOM–M85UL Compact Intrinsically Safe Handheld VHF
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
M85UL Compact Intrinsically Safe Handheld VHF
|Battery Life||11 Hours|
|Dimensions||2.2 x 3.6 x 1.3|
|Display Type||Dot Matrix LCD|
|Material||Die-cast Aluminum (Chassis)|
M85UL is Icom's new Intrinsically Safe marine 5 watt VHF handheld. Built to withstand the elements, the submersible M85UL is perfect for commercial customers working in harsh environments.
Commercial users will like the 100 programmable land mobile channels, IP67 waterproof rating, 20-position rotary selector, On/Off volume knob tilted for easy access, built-in scrambler and emergency functions for MOB alarm, man down, and lone worker.
- Compact, lightweight with 700mW loud audio
- M85UL covers 136-174MHz land mobile channels with 100 programmable land mobile channels
- M85UL has three emergency functions: MOB alarm, Man Down, and Lone Worker
- M85UL is equipped with built-in scrambler for private conversations, AquaQuake which prevents audio degraduation from a water-logged speaker and internal VOX
- The M85UL meets ANSI/TIA-4 950-A, ANSI/UL 121201 requirements for Intrinsically safe Class 1, Division 1, Groups C, D; Class II, Division 1, Groups E, F, G; Class III, T3C; Non-incendive Class 1, Division 2, Groups A, B, C, D
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.