NMEA 2000® Network Starter Kit
Here’s how to easily start your own NMEA 2000 onboard network, allowing future expansion to add sensors and displays.
Network starter kit, for use with all Red network devices.
NMEA 2000-compliant components include:
- Two terminating resistors (TR-120M-RD, TR-120F-RD); Set of one male and one female NMEA 2000 terminators
- Two T-connectors (N2K-T-RD); Two Micro-C T-connectors for connection of an additional network device
- One 2' extension cable (N2KEXT-2RD); NMEA 2000 cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
- One 15' extension cable (N2KEXT-15RD); NMEA 2000 cable for backbone extension or or drop cable to connect an additional network device
- Power cable (N2K-PWR-RD); NMEA 2000 power cable.