MOELLER–6 Gallon Ultra6 Portable Fuel Tank
6 Gallon Ultra6 Portable Fuel Tank
|Above / Below Deck||Above Deck|
|Dimensions||21 1/4" Length x 13 1/2" Width x 10" Height|
The MOELLER Ultra6 Portable Fuel Tank is engineered right for the recreational boating market. Moeller portable tanks are designed and manufactured to deliver uncompromising quality and value. The EPA-compliant tanks meet all ABYC/NMMA/EPA/CARB requirements.
- Moeller’s line of EPA/CARB compliant portable fuel tanks are manufactured from high-density polyethylene with ultraviolet inhibitors. Advanced manufacturing techniques provide the highest quality product components available and meet the new “low permeation” standards put in place by the EPA/CARB regulations effective 1/1/2011. All our portable tanks 12 gallon and under meet current United States Coast Guard, and ABYC Standards.
- 2 stage self-venting cap that meets EPA and CARB Permeation Requirements.
- Designed for easy and stable storage, even in tight places.
- A reserve fuel area is designed right into the tank by means of a partitioned bottom. When the gauge registers empty, simply tilt the tank and the reserve fuel supply becomes available.
- Ultra6 Gallon tanks are equipped with a 90° fuel withdrawal assembly, reducing fuel line kinks by rotating 360°
- Capacity: 6 Gallons
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.