PROPSPEED–FoulFree™ Transducer Coating System, 15 ml
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
FoulFree™ Transducer Coating System, 15 ml
|Application Method||Clean with XDclean wipe provided. 1 Coat Recommended; Brush only|
|Coverage||1.00 square feet per 15 ml|
|Cure Time||8 Hours|
|Type||Clear Silicone Coating|
PROPSPEED FoulFree Transparent Foul Release System
Transducer defense. Foul-release.
Your transducer is your boat’s underwater eye, and you have invested in the technology to give you the confidence to see below the waterline. Keep your vision clear with Foulfree™.
Foulfree is a transparent foul release system, that has been designed specifically for transducers, tested and certified by AIRMAR®. Any marine growth on your transducer will negatively affect its performance, reducing the detail on the sonar image you receive. If you had a stereo speaker with something in front of it, absorbing the sound, you’d still hear the music but you’d lose some of the definition and detail. A transducer works in a similar way.
Boat owners and captains the world over have experienced the Propspeed® difference — a long-lasting, ultra-smooth surface that prevents marine fouling. Now Propspeed® is bringing its patented foul-release technology to your transducer.
- Transducer Safe - FoulfreeTM is Airmar® certified and has no adverse effects on transducers
- See the Real Picture - A foul-free transducer equals more clarity, detail and visibility below the waterline
- Foul-Release, Not Anti-Foul - A super slick coating that marine growth cannot stick to and that does not poison the marine environment
- Proven performance using the same technology as Propspeed, the industry leading foul release coating for running gear
- Easy to apply. The all-inclusive kit makes it easy to apply in 3 simple steps
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.