RACOR–215R2 Spin-On Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 15 GPH
215R2 Spin-On Diesel Fuel Filter/Water Separator, 15 GPH
A compact fuel filter/water separator with a priming pump that offers multiple installation options
The Racor 200 series fuel filter/ water separators offer excellent performance and are packed with user friendly features. These assemblies are available in three fuel flow ratings to match the demands of your diesel engine. Their compact size makes them great for engine mounting and remote installations in engine rooms with limited space. The powder coated aluminum cast mount head resists corrosion and provides 1/4"NPTF female ports and an integrated priming pump to speed up filter changes. Each assembly includes a clear plastic bowl with drain plug to remove accumulated water and debris.
The 200 series is packaged with a 2 micron filter and is best suited as the final filtration stage before the fuel enters the engine. 10 micron and 30 micron replacement spin-on filters are available if the engine manufacturer allows a courser filtration. Each Racor filter uses Aquabloc to remove nearly 100% of the water found in fuels. The element media repels the water sending downward to the bowl. Deep pleats in the media trap fine particulate and direct larger particles to the bowl to be safely removed with the water through a convenient drain plug.
- Compact size provides more installation options
- Spin-on filter and bowl make filter changes and maintenance easy
- Integrated priming pump speeds up filter changes
- Aquabloc filter media removes almost 100% of the water
- Clear plastic bowl with drain plug makes inspection and water and debris removal simple
- Deep pleated filter provides longer service life
- Filters available in 2, 10, and 30 micron ratings (2 micron included)
|Flow Rate||15 gph|
|Port Size||1/4" NPTF|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.