RACOR–Lifeguard Fuel/Air Separator Vent Protector
Lifeguard Fuel/Air Separator Vent Protector
|Type||Fuel System Parts|
Prevent unwanted fuel spills and damage to hull side striping
During the fueling process, excess fuel can be diverted through the tank vent and spill overboard. Spilled fuel is a threat to the environment; in many cases it is punishable by law. It also damages striping on hullsides. Racor offers an inline solution that allows air to pass through the vent as designed while trapping fuel that may have leaked overboard.
- Protects the environment by preventing fuel leaks from tank vent while fueling
- Easy to install inline design
- Compact and will fit in tight locations
- Designed to be installed within 45°of vertical
- Application: Gasoline, Diesel
- Flow Rate: 17 CFM (air flow)
- Port Size: 5/8"
- Drain: No
- Dimensions: 9 7/8"H x 4"Diameter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.