Hook & Moor Telescoping Boat Hook
30% Off - Ends 06/27/18
Secure your boat to moorings the easy way with the Hook & Moor telescoping boat hook.
The Hook & Moor boat hook helps you to thread a mooring rope through a mooring ring with a simple push or pull. The unique and innovative design uses your mooring line directly—no messenger or guide lines needed—and it works as an ordinary boat hook when the hook head is locked in place. Both 6' and 9' sizes collapse to lengths of only 45".
- For use with mooring lines up to 22mm (slightly less than 7/8")
- Oval shaped aluminum tube prevents twisting
- Air pocket inside makes the hook float
- Telescopic lock with push-button release
- No-slip rubber handle
- 6' and 9' hooks collapse to 45" for storage
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)