HH36 Handheld VHF Radio with GPS
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Bringing together functionality, safety and value, this combination handheld VHF radio and GPS receiver puts a highly capable communications and navigation device in your pocket. Ideal for use on small craft or as a backup on larger boats, it floats if dropped over the side, recharges in less than three hours, and features one of the largest dot-matrix displays in its class.
- Controls: Two soft keys, Channel/Squelch arrow key, seven buttons
- Display Type: Dot matrix LCD
- Scanning Modes: Dual- and Tri-Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Transmit Power: 5/1W
- Receiver Performance: Sensitivity: 25µV; Rejection: 80dB
- Battery Type: 1,400mAh Lithium-Polymer
- Battery Life: 11 hours (GPS off)
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- GPS Receiver: Yes
- NMEA Output: NMEA 0183 in charging cradle
HH36 Handheld VHF Radio with GPS
|Battery Life||8 Hours|
|Transmit Power||5/1 Watt|
|Scanning Modes||Channel Scan|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Dimensions||2.28" Width x 5.6" Height x 1.6" Depth|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).