SonicHub 2 Marine Audio Server
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
The SonicHub2 module features integrated Bluetooth®, allowing you to stream music─including Pandora®─from a smartphone or tablet.
SonicHub2 includes an integrated AM/FM radio tuner, supports playback from a USB drive, and features SiriusXM® radio connectivity ─ all with full control from your multi-function display.
When connected to a NMEA 2000 network, the SonicHub2 module allows you to control onboard music components from any compatible multi-function display on the network. The system follows the standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol, features two USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices. The SonicHub2 module works with Android devices and IOS devices with the Lightning connector.
- Bluetooth® audio streaming from a smartphone or tablet
- Integrated support for Pandora® Internet Radio (Where available)
- 50W x 4 channel amplifier
- NMEA 2000 connection using the newly adopted standard NMEA 2000 audio/entertainment protocol
- Dual USB ports for connecting and charging multiple devices
- Video output via Composite RCA for playing video files from a USB drive
- Pre-amp audio output
- Pre-amp subwoofer output
- Dual Stereo AUX input (AUX1, AUX2)
- Compatible with WM-3 SiriusXM® satellite radio/marine weather module (US only) – subscription required
- Works with Lowrance HDS Gen3, Elite Ti and HDS Gen2 Touch; Simrad® NSS evo2 and evo3, NSO evo2 and evo3 and GO; B&G Zeus2, Zeus2 Glass Helm, Zeus 3, Zeus3 Glass Helm and Vulcan.
What's in the Box
- SonicHub™ 2
- SonicHub™ 2 Mounting kit
- SonicHub 2 Installation guide
- SonicHub™ 2 Power cable
- 6’ NMEA 2000 Cable
- NMEA 2000 T-Connector
- Warranty card
SonicHub 2 Marine Audio Server
|Amplifier||50 Watts x 4|
|Dimensions||8 7/8" Width x 2 1/2" Height x 4 1/4" Length|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).