Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
Marine Black Box with Bluetooth Wired Remote & NMEA 2000
Sources: AM/FM / USB / AUX / ANT / iPhone / iPod / Android AOA / Bluetooth / DAB+ Ready (Requires MS-DAB100A)
Introducing the MS-BB100, a compact black box entertainment solution that incorporates the marine industry supported FUSION-Link protocol and FUSION's proven marine engineering skillset to deliver a boat load of tunes. An industry first, the BB100 includes an easy touch Bluetooth embedded IPx7 water resistant remote for quick audio adjustments. Supplied with a 2 meter (6.6 feet) connection cable, the wired remote is ideally shaped for hassle free installation onto a dash or boat console. With the Bluetooth receiver embedded into the remote we can reduce the likelihood of interference occurring between your smartphone and the receiver. Engineered for either dash or flush mount installation, you choose the finish to suit your vessel.
UPDATE: Now with added support for FUSION-Link Lite via ANT for Garmin Smart Watch control.
- Small footprint Black Box design with included Bluetooth embedded wired remote
- A2DP Bluetooth Audio streaming with FUSION-Link app remote control available
- AM / FM Radio Tuner with support for DAB Radio (MS-DAB100A Module and Antenna Package)
- USB MP3 Playback with support for Apple iAP2 and Android AOA music
- IPx7 Water resistant wired remote with quick Bluetooth pairing
- Flush or Dash mounting remote control installation options
- FUSION-Link NMEA 2000 Ready for connection and control from any supported Multi-Function Display
- Multi-Zone Control (2 Zone System) Works with a NRX Series remote control when installed on a powered network (additional cabling required)
- Operating the advanced FUSION-Link wired protocol via NMEA 2000, the MS-BB100 will interface with any supported Multi-Function Display for on-screen control. The newly updated FUSION-Link wireless remote app for Apple® and Android™ devices enables on-the-go control of the entertainment within Bluetooth range onboard your vessel.
The FUSION-Link Wireless Remote Control for iPad or iPhone is available for FREE download from the Apple app store.
The FUSION-Link Wireless Remote Control for Android is available for FREE download from Google Play.
Stream music from your favorite apps such as Pandora or Spotify, then switch to the remote app for zone adjustments, volume control and source selection. Supporting USB MP3 audio, Apple IAP2 and Android AOA playback the BB100 offers the users the ability to play, pause and skip tracks from the included wired remote, MFD or wireless app remote.
With two independent audio zones available, each with advanced localized menu controls, including zone naming, you can easily customize and control your listening experience in each zone. Note: Line Out/Sub Out requires additional amplification.
For a localized wired remote solution, the NRX Series can be utilized with the BB100 when operating over a powered NMEA network.
Designed to be tucked away out of sight, saving valuable space at the helm, the MS-BB100 is easy to install. Simply secure, plug and play for effortless entertainment.
- Tuner AM/FM with RDS (via connected MFD, Fusion NMEA 2000 remote or Fusion-Link app where available)
- Tuner Region USA, Australasia, Europe and Japan
Audio Zones 2 on board amplified zones
- Nameable Zones Up to 10 characters per zone
- Line Out 1 x L+R per zone (requires amplification)
- Subwoofer Out 1 x Sub Out Linked to Zone 1 (requires amplification)
- Auxiliary Inputs 1 x Stereo RCA Input (AUX)
- iPod/iPhone Made for iPod and iPhone - supports IAP 2 protocol only
- Android Open Accessory (AOA) Android support is limited to devices which support AOA protocol, see supported device list for details
- DAB+ Ready MS-DAB100A is required for DAB support, only available where DAB and DAB+ is broadcast
- Garmin Smartwatch App via ANT VivoActive/HR, Fenix 3/HR, Fenix 5/S/X, Quatix 3, D2 Bravo/Titanium, Fenix Chronos, Forerunner 935 - FUSION-Link App via Garmin Connect IQ
- FUSION-Link Wireless Bluetooth remote control is available with the FUSION-Link remote control app available for download from Apple app store or Google Play
- FUSION-Link Wired Compatible with a FUSION NMEA 2000 wired remote control and any supported FUSION-Link MFD. A powered network is required for remote support
- NMEA 2000 Certified LEN:1
- Bluetooth A2DP Bluetooth Audio Streaming with AVRCP
- USB 1 x USB connector at the rear of the unit, supports 1 amp charging
- Audio Format USB MP3
- Water Resistance IPx7 water resistant remote from the front panel when correctly mounted. Black Box is rated IPx3
- Amplifier Class-AB 4 x 50W (@ 4 Ohms
Want to crank up the volume? This article will help you choose the right speakers for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/17/2019
Today’s marine stereos are a far cry from those of the past. Learn about remote servers, control from multifunction displays, smartphone control, satellite-ready stereos and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/20/2019