DSX-M55BT Marine Digital Media Player and Speaker Package
17% Off - Ends 07/13/19
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Cable-free music, hands-free calls, and a boatful of entertainment options find their way onto the water with Sony's DSX-M55BT Digital Media Receiver and XS-MP1611 Dual Cone Marine Speakers, conveniently sold together in this bundle.
This package pairs the DSX-M55BT Digital Media Receiver with a pair of XS-MP1611 speakers for a simple and complete setup of your boat's audio system.
This splash resistant stereo comes with Bluetooth and SongPal technology, AUX- and USB-inputs, AM/FM radio capabilities and Sirius XM compatibility (tuner sold separately). Connect to all your devices with or without cables and find the ideal setup for your sound setup. Use the SongPal app to make your smartphone or tablet a convenient system remote to access, select and playback the music files stored there. You can also change various audio and system settings wirelessly using this app.
With a rigid woofer cone structure and a wide frequency range, these flush mount marine speakers will give you a rich bass, clear vocals and a wide spectrum of high-quality sound. These speakers handle up to 145W (65W RMS) of power and provide excellent Sony output so you'll feel every beat and bass line as you cruise along. They're designed for use on the water so you can listen easy and worry less about the effects of salt, water, and fog on your equipment.
- Sony SongPal and Siri Eyes Free: Control your music using only your voice. With this technology, you never have to get out of the water (or captain's chair)!
- Better Bluetooth Calling: This technology provides completely hands-free calling, with call history, browsing options, mic adjustment and speed dial. With a built-in microphone and Phonebook access, you won't have to drop the fun to pick up a call.
- Convenience is Key: This receiver is compatible with the wireless RM-X11M remote (sold separately) and Sony's app for smartphones gives you wireless control. No matter where you are on your boat, these features give you complete domination of your audio experience.
- Superior Sony Sound: The 6 1/2" polypropylene dual cone design gives you great depth of sound and the rigid woofer cone will enrich your music's bass. The wide 45-20000Hz frequency range will ensure your high notes never fall flat.
- Minimal Installation: The elegant, minimalistic design of these flush mount speakers and radio maintain the look of your boat. The receiver takes up the Single DIN space of a typical 7"W x 2"H receiver and the 6 1/2" diameter speakers only require a cutout size of 5" diameter and shallow 2 1/8" depth!
- Protect Your Music: This receiver is water-resistant and includes input shutters so you don't have to worry about water, fog, and debris. Added water resistance features, using a specialized circuit board coating, a UV resistant finish and an anti-glare display, make sure you have your music in almost any weather. The included speakers have been tested to perform in the marine environment and have a waterproof rating of IPX5. With corrosion-resistant ABS with stainless steel mounting hardware and a one year warranty, you can have peace of mind installing these products on your boat.
What's in the Box
- DSX-M5511BT Digital Media Receiver
- Caps for inputs
- Installation Hardware: trim ring (black); Bracket; Protection collar; Release keys; Connectors; screws
- Two white XS-MP1611 6 1/2" Dual-Cone Marine Speakers
- Documentation Packet
DSX-M55BT Marine Digital Media Player and Speaker Package
|Amplifier||55 Watts x 4|
Radio: 7" Width x 2" Height x 4.7" Depth
Speakers: 6.5" Width x 2" Depth
|Display Type||Backlit LCD|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).