SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger
|Battery Life||240 Hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Dimensions||2.9" Width x 6.54" Height x 0.94" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty|
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and colleagues whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
- MESSAGE: Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S.: Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- TRACKING: Select from 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends, and other adventures.
- CHECK IN: Quickly and easily let everyone know you're OK.
- POST TO SOCIAL: Link your social accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
- COMPASS: Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
Requires service agreement.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
SPOTGEN3® Satellite Messenger