SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger
- Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
SPOT X provides 2-way satellite messaging so you can stay connected to family, friends and colleagues whenever you're outside of cellular range, including direct communication with Search & Rescue services in case of life-threatening emergency. SPOT X even provides you with your own personal mobile U.S. number so others can message you directly from their cell phone or other SMS devices at any time.
- MESSAGE: Exchange messages with any cell phone number or email address from virtually anywhere in the world.
- S.O.S.: Send an S.O.S. to the 24/7 Search & Rescue center, message back and forth about the nature of your emergency, and receive confirmation when help is on the way.
- TRACKING: Select from 2 1/2, 5, 10, 30, or 60 minute tracking intervals, and let family, friends, and other adventures.
- CHECK IN: Quickly and easily let everyone know you're OK.
- POST TO SOCIAL: Link your Facebook and Twitter accounts to keep your friends and family in the know wherever you go.
- COMPASS: Built-in compass and programmable waypoints to help you navigate.
Requires service agreement.
SPOT X 2-Way Satellite Messenger
|Battery Life||240 Hours|
|Battery Type||Lithium Polymer|
|Dimensions||2.9" Width x 6.54" Height x 0.94" Depth|
|Warranty Details||One Year Limited Warranty|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)