HX100 Floating Handheld VHF Twin Pack
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. View Details
Hazard Shipping Information
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Two great handhelds at a value price!
The floating HX100 Twin Pack has it all, a slim, form-fitting case design, oversized easy to read LCD and backlit keypad. The HX100 looks and feels great at a fraction of the cost of comparable VHF radios and gives you a full day’s worth of operating time.
Other great features include Programmable Scan, Dual Watch, Channel 16 Priority Scan, NOAA weather channels with weather alert, selectable 2.5 and 1 Watt transmit power, and a battery life indicator. The HX100s are value-packaged with 700mAh non-memory rechargeable batteries, belt clips, 110 VAC trickle charger and a drop-in charging cradle capable of charging both radios at the same time.
- Material: Polycarbonate housing
- Controls: Nine-button keypad
- Scanning Modes: Programmable Scan, Priority Scan and Dual Watch
- Weather Alert: Yes
- Antenna: Flexible whip
- Transmit Power: 2.5/1W
- Battery Type: 700mAh Ni-MH rechargeable
- Battery Life: More than 7.5 hours
- Display Type: Segmented LCD
- Screen Size: 1.5"W x .9"H
- Weight: 13.4oz.
- Width: 2 5/16"
- Height: 5"
- Depth: 1 3/8"
- Waterproof Rating: IPX7
- Warranty: Three-year waterproof, $65 flat rate
What's in the Box
- Two HX100 Handheld VHF Radios
- Charging cradle
- 10VAC chargers
- belt clips
HX100 Floating Handheld VHF Twin Pack
|Battery Life||7.5 Hours|
|Transmit Power||2.5/1 Watt|
|Battery Type||Nickel Metal Hydride|
|Dimensions||2 5/16" Width x 5 1/2 " Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
Three Years Waterproof
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on Orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).