Designed for commercial and recreational offshore use in dangerously cold water, Stearns’ Cold Water Immersion Suit is a combination one-man life raft and diver’s wetsuit.
This immersion suit is highly buoyant and completely waterproof providing extended hypothermia protection in severe weather conditions. Made of 100% closed-cell, stretchable and flame-retardant neoprene material, Stearns’ Cold Water Immersion Suit ensures maximum protection and comfort in rough water. The face shield allows 120° of unrestricted visibility while protecting you from cold ocean spray. A waterproof zipper permits easy donning, yet seals out water while the attached, full-finger gloves protect your hands while you work.
SOLAS-grade reflective material increases visibility in hazardous conditions while the inflatable head support helps keep your head above water. Non-slip soles are durable and keep you from falling in slippery conditions. Stearns’ Cold Water Immersion Suit includes a safety whistle, light pocket and a storage bag with donning instructions.
- Stretchable flame retardant neoprene for ultimate protection
- Face shield for spray protection
- 3M™ Scotchlite™ SOLAS-grade reflective material with adhesive backing for increased visibility
- Pocket to store gear
- Five fingered integrated gloves to protect your hands from hypothermia
- Waterproof zipper to seal out water
- Durable, non-slip soles for better footing
- Inflatable head support to keep you afloat
- Air relief valves
- Generous fit for easy donning
- USCG Approval Type: Type V
- Intended Use: Commercial, industrial, survival
- Buoyancy: 22lbs.
- Flotation Material:Flame-retardant closed-cell neoprene
- Closure: Waterproof zipper
- Warranty: One year
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.