KUUMA–6 Gallon Front/Rear Mount Water Heater with Heat Exchanger, 120V
6 Gallon Front/Rear Mount Water Heater with Heat Exchanger, 120V
|Amperage||12.5 Amps at 120 Volts|
|Dimensions||13 3/4" Width x 13 5/8" Height x 19 3/4" Depth|
|Material||Aluminum Case and Tank|
Cold/Hot In/Out: 1/2" NPT
Engine Coolant In/Out: 5/8" (for Hose)
|Warranty Details||One Year Against Manufacturer Defects|
Marine-grade water heater with two ways to heat water.
Enjoy hot water heated dockside with 120V AC power or with engine heat when underway. West Marine water heaters feature a marine-grade aluminum case and cladded aluminum tank. A 1500W heating element and large diameter, dual-loop heat exchanger provide two ways to heat water. Circuitry is ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats. A high-temperature limiter with automatic reset in included for safer operation. To make plumbing easier, all plumbing and electrical connections are “front” located. Use of a magnesium anode is recommended to extend tank life.
- AC water heater with heat exchanger for use at the dock or underway
- Marine grade aluminum case and cladded aluminum tank for marine applications
- 1500W heating element for quick recovery using shore power or generator sourced power
- Front mounted plumbing connections for easier installation and service
- Includes high temperature limiter with automatic reset
- Ignition protected for use on gasoline powered boats
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.