Our high-visibility plastic markers let you know how much line you've payed out, so you can set the correct amount of scope.
Safe anchoring requires the right amount of scope on your anchor rode. Most often, a five-to-one or seven-to-one scope allows for secure holding. How do you determine how much anchor line you have payed out? Our Anchor Rode Markers are a simple, easy-to-install and valuable tool, at an economical price.
Made from reinforced vinyl, color-coded green, red and yellow, with depths marked in increments of 30'. To install these on your 300' rode, you'll need to measure the rode. Then, using a fid or marlinespike, pry the three-strand-line apart and insert the markers, as shown in the video above.
- Number of Markers: Nine markers in the pack
- Compatible Rode: Sized for 3/4" three-strand line
- Number of Flags: Three green, marked 30, 60, 90; three red, marked 120, 150, 180, three yellow, marked 210, 240, 270; can be placed every 3', 30' or even 30 fathoms--your choice.
Anchor Rode Markers
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)