Floating & Telescoping Boat Hooks
25% Off - Ends 03/31/19
Pick up that mooring or grab a dock line with our 8' boat hook or long 12' boat hook. Both compress down to only about 4 1/2" in length.
Grab lines and fend off easily with these floating boat hooks. They feature anodized aluminum tubing that telescopes quickly and twist-locks securely. Glass-filled nylon heads are curved to aid in line retrieval and the soft tips prevent scratches.
For larger boats we offer a choice of two boat hooks that telescope from 53" to 8' or 54" to 12'.Spare yellow tips sold separately (Model 11869088).
- Material: Anodized aluminum tubing; glass-filled nylon head with nonscratching tip
- Length: Telescopes 53" to 96" (8') or 54" to 144" (1')
- Operation: Twist-locks securely
- Weight: 1 1/2 lb.
- Diameter: 1 1/4"
53 to 96 Inches
54 to 144 Inches
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).