VHF75 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
- – Adds additional protection from the date of purchase
- – Extends protection past the manufacturer warranty
This compact VHF radio offers best in class features at an affordable price. And you can only get it at West Marine!
Rated to IPX7 submersible standards (protected against the effects of immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes), our VHF75 is a compact floating marine handheld radio that features a power boost key for instant six-watt transmissions, glow in the dark seals, large easy to read display and instant access to Channel 16 or Channel 9.
With access to all NOAA weather channels, you can listen to current weather broadcasts for valuable information, alerts and hazard warnings. A battery saving mode helps to preserve battery life while the unit is on standby. Also included are AC and DC charging cables and a belt clip so your radio is always within reach.
- Offers best in class features at an affordable price
- Includes AC and DC charging cables
- Compact design features a power boost key for instant 6-watt transmissions
- Glow-in-the-dark seals, easy-to-read display and instant access to Channel 16 or Channel 9
- IPX8 waterproof and floats
- Long-lasting battery life of up to 11 hours
VHF75 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
|Battery Life||11 Hours|
|Dimensions||2 11/16" Width x 5 9/16" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
|Display Type||Segmented LCD|
|Transmit Power||6/2.5/1 Watt|
Three Years Waterproof
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
No Hassle Returns
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)