This compact VHF radio offers best in class features at an affordable price. And you can only get it at West Marine!
Rated to IPX7 submersible standards (protected against the effects of immersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes), our VHF75 is a compact floating marine handheld radio that features a power boost key for instant six-watt transmissions, glow in the dark seals, large easy to read display and instant access to Channel 16 or Channel 9.
With access to all NOAA weather channels, you can listen to current weather broadcasts for valuable information, alerts and hazard warnings. A battery saving mode helps to preserve battery life while the unit is on standby. Also included are AC and DC charging cables and a belt clip so your radio is always within reach.
- Offers best in class features at an affordable price
- Includes AC and DC charging cables
- Compact design features a power boost key for instant 6-watt transmissions
- Glow-in-the-dark seals, easy-to-read display and instant access to Channel 16 or Channel 9
- IPX7 waterproof and floats
- Long-lasting battery life of up to 11 hours
VHF75 Floating Handheld VHF Radio
|Battery Life||11 Hours|
|Transmit Power||6/2.5/1 Watt|
|Dimensions||2 11/16" Width x 5 9/16" Height x 1 1/2" Depth|
Three Years Waterproof
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.