Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Improve rigging alignment with a toggle.
Rigid jaw turnbuckles can be given a wider range of movement for better alignment by adding a toggle. C. Sherman Johnson rigging toggles use 316 stainless steel to blend strength and corrosion resistance. Sized according to pin diameter, adding a toggle can also add length to rigging to provide more rake to the mast or compensate for rigging that is too short. Ultimate strength exceeds the corresponding clevis pin. All sizes include clevis pin and cotter ring.
- Allows turnbuckles more movement to better align rigging
- Constructed of 316 stainless steel for strength and corrosion resistance
- Toggle strength exceeds strength of included clevis pin
- Can add length to rigging to rake the mast or compensate for rigging that is too short
- All sizes include clevis pin and cotter ring