Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Nauta Flexible Water Tanks provide many advantages over rigid tanks and have, therefore, become very popular with both yacht-builders and boat-owners. Each of these tanks uses an extremely rugged 840-Denier nylon fabric, coated on both sides with a neoprene/nitrile compound. Heavily lapped seams are inside-reinforced with a "doubler" to provide extra strength. Nauta tanks are very easy to work with. Several models are available with fittings already installed. However, Nauta's construction also allows custom placement of fittings to suit your particular requirements and makes it simple to install them.
- Nauta tanks are vulcanized to assure leak-proof panels and seams for years of trouble-free service
- Because of their flexibility and the Nauta range of sizes, these tanks can fit into almost any space, especially those odd-shaped places that would otherwise be wasted
- A flexible tank is unique in operation: as liquid is drawn out, the tank "collapses"
- This not only eliminates the need for venting of water tanks but also minimizes free-surfacing action which dramatically reduces sloshing and its noise
- Natua flexible water tanks use an exclusive Tedlar™ inside lining to maintain a taste-free system
- No venting is required for water tanks
- Includes (1) FTP010 Spanner Wrench