Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Rugged wiper motor that can take spray and wash-downs.
The AFI 1.5 waterproof wiper motor is ideal for installations where water intrusion is inevitable as is the case with center consoles and canvas topped fishing boats. A powder coated aluminum base and housing fully seals the heavy duty 12 V motor from moisture and features external wiring connections to keep the internal components protected. This two speed motor has the torque to power an 22" deluxe wiper arm with an 22" deluxe wiper and is available pre-set with an 80° or 110° swing that can be adjusted to 45°, 60°, 80° or 110°. The coast to park feature clears the wiper out of the line of sight when switched OFF and can be set up to stop on the right or left side of the windshield. The drive shaft is stainless steel and brass and features knurled 5/8" drive shaft with chrome plated brass nut. Be ready for a rogue wave that crashes over the bow or a rogue deck hand that sends a stream of hose water into the dash by installing a waterproof AFT 1.5 wiper motor.
- Waterproof wiper motor for external installations
- Powder coated aluminum base and housing fully seals motor
- 12V heavy duty motor can power up to a 22" deluxe wiper arm with an 22" deluxe wiper (sold separately)
- Stainless steel and brass knurled drive shaft with chrome-plated nut for corrosion resistance
- Available with pre-set 80° or 110° swing that can be adjusted to 45°, 60°, 80° or 110°
- Coast to park feature stops wiper out of line of sight when switched OFF and can be set up to stop on right or left side of the windshield
- 2 1/2" long stainless steel and brass 5/8" drive shaft (includes 1/2" knurled arm fitting)
- Replaces AFI 2000 motor
- Includes 5 amp fuse and holder
- RF shielded circuitry
- Requires three position switch (sold separately)
- Two-year warranty