Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Permanent below deck fuel tanks with molded-in hold down grooves for secure mounting.
Moeller 90° fill series permanent tanks are favored by quality boat builders. They are made of cross-linked rotationally molded polyethylene that is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel. Tanks meet all ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations. They come equipped with an electrical fuel sending unit for use with a dash-mounted gauge. When selecting a tank, bear in mind that tank dimensions do not include fittings, so for the true height of the tank, add 2 1/2" for the fill neck—and add 3% to measurements to compensate for hydrocarbon swelling in all directions. All tanks include a machined aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting that swivels 360° for ease of installation. Tanks are for gasoline or diesel. For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559). These tanks are not UV protected and are for below-deck installation only.
- Roto-molded, cross-linked polyethylene plastic is impervious to corrosion and ethanol-enhanced fuel
- Ethanol and biodiesel compliant and corrosion resistant
- Comply with ABYC, NMMA and U.S. Coast Guard regulations
- Fittings are designed for maximum flow during refueling
- Aluminum 3/8" withdrawal fitting swivels 360° for ease of installation
- Can be used for gasoline or diesel
- Include aluminum fill, vent and withdrawal fittings
- Include fuel gauge sending unit (For diesel installations, order Sending Unit with Return Port, Model 8843559)
For installation, see the Moeller Marine Fuel Tank Data sheet.
Use this shopping list of essential components to create a sound—and compliant fuel tank installation.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/25/2019
Learn what you can do to prevent phase separation and limit other ethanol-related fuel problems.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/1/2020
West Marine offers a wide variety of aftermarket, OEM-equivalent engine parts.
Last Updated: 6/2/2022
Check out this article for some easy ways to stretch your fuel dollars.
By Don Casey; Last updated 6/25/2019