Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
NGK Spark Plugs are designed for improved ignitability and throttle response.
The advanced design of Iridium IX Spark Plugs features a 0.6 mm Iridium center electrode tip for superior ignitability without sacrificing durability. They also operate over a wide heat range which suits them to high-performance environments.
- Fine wire center electrode provides a consistently stable spark and high durability
- Iridium alloy offers an extremely high melting point for high performance engines
- Trivalent metal plating provides superior anti-corrosion and anti-seizing properties
- Corrugated ribs prevent flashover
- Pure alumina silicate ceramic insulator provides superior strength and better heat transfer
- Copper core aids in heat removal
- Triple seals prevent leakage
- Electrode Material: Iridium and platinum
- Core Material: Copper
To ensure optimum performance please consult your owner's manual to determine the correct spark plug for your engine.
Replacing your raw water pump’s impeller is relatively easy. This article will help you to get the job done.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/4/2019
West Marine offers a wide variety of aftermarket, OEM-equivalent engine parts.
Last Updated: 6/2/2022