Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Autopilot control with traditional pushbutton interface that's designed for sailboats.
This control head with a glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multi-function displays. All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide viewing angle. Easy to use LightHouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions.
The p70s and features a vibrant color display and is powered by Raymarine's intuitive LightHouse user interface. LightHouse organizes all options into simple menu structures, so with Evolution's Automagic 3-step setup process you will be up and running in minutes.
- 3.5" diagonal super bright oversized LCD screen for maximum visibility
- All weather, low power, optically bonded display technology delivers brighter colors, sharper contrast, and a wide 160° viewing angle
- Traditional sailboat interface with -1°, -10°, +1° and +10° course change keys
- Supported autopilot modes: Auto; Standby; Pattern; Track; Wind Vane; Power Steer and Jog Steer
- Displays the pilot information in different formats with automatic 3-step setup for leisure, cruising and performance
- Simple system and group dimming / illumination
- Easy to use LightHouse user interface with sculpted rubber keypad for precise operation in all conditions
- SeaTalkng networking for seamless connectivity to Raymarine systems and NMEA 2000 networks
- Glass bridge industrial design compliments Raymarine eS and gS Series multi-function displays
- Supplied with both black (eS Series style) and (e Series style) gunmetal bezels and protective suncover
- Display Type: 16-bit Color TFT LCD
- Screen Size: 3.45"diag.
- Width: 4 3/8"
- Height: 4 5/8"
- Depth: 1 3/8"
- Cutout Size: 3 5/8"dia. x 2 3/16"D w/cable
- Horizontal Pixels: 320
- Vertical Pixels: 240
- Number of Colors: 64,000
- Data Interface: SeaTalkng, NMEA 2000,
- SeaTalk Voltage: 12V DC
- Amperage: 69mA no lighting, 134mA 100% illumination
- Waterproof Rating: IPX6 and IPX7
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- p70s Pilot Controller
- 4 x mounting screws
- Document pack
- SeaTalkng blanking plug
- SeaTalkng spur cable
From stand-alone instruments to NMEA 2000 displays, this overview will help you make an informed choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 4/5/2019
This article steers you through our broad selection, asks questions and makes recommendations along the way.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 5/29/2020