Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Compact bilge pump for super-tight spaces.
The Rule low-profile pump was developed to fit under engines and provide multiple plumbing routes to make installations easier. After a short time, these pumps became known as an ideal solution for evacuating water from shallow bilge sections, deep keel sumps and other tight areas that conventional bilge pumps wouldn’t fit. This automatic pump has an integrated float switch that can be set to activate the pump at water levels of 1 3/8" or 2". The exit port is capable of swiveling 180° to make hose routing easier. A built in safety feature prevent the pump overheating in the event of a jam. If your application is challenged by limited space, consider a Rule Low Profile Automatic Bilge Pump.
- Super low profile bilge pump is only 2 1/4" high
- Discharge housing rotates 180° to make hose routing easier
- Tricuspid check valve prevents backflow
- Integrated float switch has 2" and 1 3/8" settings
- Automatic setting bypasses float switch and cycles the pump every 2 1/2 minutes to check for water
- Includes several threaded exit ports to match existing plumbing connections
- Can be mounted horizontally or vertically
With an informative video and accompanying text this article will help you select the best bilge pump for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/1/2020
Each pump design has specific characteristics, strengths and weaknesses. The right pump for you depends on your application.
By Tom Burden, Last Updated: 9/24/2019