Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Frequently Bought Together
An excellent value for high-performance color-coded running rigging
High strength, low stretch, light weight, and now improved creep performance make WarpSpeed® the high-performance racer’s choice. A 24-strand polyester cover surrounds a Samthane coated core of 100% SK-78 Dyneema for excellent wear and resistance to the elements. The SK-78 Dyneema core provides improved creep performance for better control. Beige cover with red, green, or blue tracers.
- Best Use: High-performance color-coded running rigging, dinghies to maxis
- Construction: Polyester/Dyneema double-braid
- Cover Fiber/Construction: 24-strand polyester
- Core Fiber/Construction: Color-coded 12-strand coated Dyneema
- Stretch: 0.62% at 20% of breaking strength
- Not Recommended: High heat applications
Chockablock with useful commentary and several engaging videos, this article will get you up to speed on what to consider when selecting running rigging for your application.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/12/2019
This article will help you prepare for passage making that is both safe and fun.
By Chuck Hawley and Tom Burden, Last updated 6/14/2019