Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Frequently Bought Together
High strength, almost no creep, color-matched core of high-performance SK-78 Dyneema® make WarpSpeed™ II popular with performance racers.
If you liked it before, you’ll love it now. WarpSpeed™ II is a high strength, low stretch and extremely lightweight double braid. A new 24-strand polyester cover surrounds a Samthane-coated color-matched core of 100% SK-78 Dyneema® for excellent wear and resistance to the elements. The SK-78 Dyneema® core provides the 100% of strength for this line with improved creep performance for better control. Stretch: .62% at 20% of breaking strength.
- WarpSpeed™ II core of 100% SK-78 Dyneema® is exceptionally strong, with enhanced creep reduction properties
- Good wear and resistance to the elements
- High strength, low stretch and extremely lightweight double braid
- Flexible 24-strand polyester cover with a slightly knobby, grippy texture and a cool, new "Euro" look
- Samthane-coated core is tightly woven, for good durability when you strip the cover back
- Low creep performance for better control and consistent repeatability of your control settings
- The cover can be easily stripped for greater weight savings
Excellent for any low-stretch application on lines that get handled frequently, including:
- Mainsheets, jib and genoa sheets
- Spinnaker afterguys and sheets with the cover partially stripped
- High-strength, low stretch control lines or lightweight halyards
Chockablock with useful commentary and several engaging videos, this article will get you up to speed on what to consider when selecting running rigging for your application.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/12/2019
This article will help you prepare for passage making that is both safe and fun.
By Chuck Hawley and Tom Burden, Last updated 6/14/2019