Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
FDA-approved Series 141 Hose is a good choice for many above-the-waterline applications.
For potable water fill, sink and shower drains and livewell aerators. FDA-approved vinyl compounds are supported by a rigid black vinyl helix. Not recommended for sanitation or below-waterline thru-hull connections. Sold per foot; 50' maximum continuous length.
- Abrasion resistant
- Resistant to mild chemicals and saltwater
- Not compatible with ethylene glycol-based antifreeze
- For above-the-waterline applications only
- Application: Bilge pump discharge, drains, water tank fill
- Material: FDA formula PVC
- Reinforcement: Vinyl helix
- Temperature Range: Ambient temperatures
- Approvals: FDA
- Maximum Continuous Length: 50'
Use this guide to select the correct tailpiece for your plumbing project.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 4/5/2019
The hose application guides in this article will help you choose the right hose for your application.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 7/30/2019