Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Engineered with premium grade materials that will excel in the extreme marine environment.
Sierra high-efficiency oil filters meet or exceed OEM specifications for marine use, unlike conventional auto oil filters. Available for gasoline inboard and 4-stroke outboard applications. High pleat count-more pleats means more capacity and greater efficiency. Epoxy coated inside for corrosion resistance.Shrink-wrapped for rust protection. Some models utilize anti-drainback valves, where applicable.
- Engineered with premium grade materials that will excel in the extreme marine environment
- Epoxy coated for corrosion resistance
- Heavy-wall steel canister for further corrosion protection
- High-efficiency filter media that meets or exceeds the OE's filtration
- Backed by Sierra's industry leading warranty
- Manufactured to meet or exceed OEM specifications
- Field-tested and approved
See selection chart below for complete application info.
|18-7903||Fits Suzuki DF9.9, DF15. Replaces 16510-05240||Johnson/Evinrude Outboard 5033102, 763364; Mallory 9-57807; Suzuki Outboard 16510-05240||3735388|
Learn how available systems make frustrating, knuckle-busting oil change jobs easy as pie.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 12/23/2019
Replacing your raw water pump’s impeller is relatively easy. This article will help you to get the job done.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 11/4/2019