Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Solid and stylish locking flush compression latch that is quick to install.
Southco M1 latches are known for their solid feel and top quality detailed finish. These locking and non-locking flush mounted compression latches are constructed using 316 stainless steel and install quickly into a 1 3/8" hole without trim rings or bezels. The stylish ergonomic lifting ring twists to swing the cam clear of the frame to allow the door or hatch to open. The large handle provides a 2-3 finger hold for lifting moderate weight hatches. The cam can be finely tuned to ensure a tight closure is maintained even if the hatch or door flexes. For a top quality upgrade latch that is easy to install, look no further than a Southco Marine M1 compression latches.
- Flush mounted stylish compression latch
- Installs easily in a 1 3/8" hole in doors and hatches between 3/4"— 1 1/8" thick
- Ergonomic handle provides 2-3 finger lifting ring for moderately weighted hatches
- Adjustable cam ensures a tight closure even then doors or hatches flex
- 316 stainless steel for superior corrosion resistance
- Available with or without locking feature