Select Styles for Availability
Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
Manufactured from SURPASS® polyethylene, these tanks meet or exceed US Coast Guard (Type III CFR 177.1520) requirements. Heavy-Duty Tanks feature thicker walls for greater strength.
Each Todd Tank comes with the necessary pre-drilled and threaded openings so that it can be configured as either a Water Tank or as a Holding tank. Simply remove the appropriate plugs and screw in the necessary hose fittings (Fitting Relocation Kits sold separately, see below). One-year warranty.
- All openings are female NPT (National Pipe Threads)
- All openings are located in the same relative position on one end of the tank.
- Includes two 1 1/2" NPT and one 1/2" NPT opening
- Each tank fully complies with FDA regulation CFR 177.1520.
- All tanks satisfy all United States Coast Guard standards.
- Polyethylene tanks will not emit waste odors or change the taste of fresh potable water.
- One 1/2" NPT Plug to Block off unused Vent Port
- Two 1-1/2" NPT Plugs to Block off unused Hose Port
- Small Roll of Teflon Tape
Fitting Requirements for Installation
- Water Supply Tanks: One 1 1/2" and two 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Water Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit, 93-2222 or Water Tank 90-Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adaptor Kit, 93-2223)
- Waste Water Holding Tank: Two 1-1/2" and one 1/2" hose fittings (Todd Holding Tank Straight Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2220, Model 597468 or Holding Tank 90 Degree Pipe-to-Hose Adapter Kit 93-2221, Model 597484)
With helpful diagrams and accompanying text, this article will get you up to speed on freshwater pumps and system components.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 6/22/2020
This article covers typical installations, system maintenance and laws that govern marine sanitation system use.
By Tom Burden and Brian Gordon, Last updated: 4/10/2019
This article explains the differences between chemical, nitrate, enzyme and bio-active holding tank treatments.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/25/2019