Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Effortless steering for the most demanding applications! The MasterDrive™ power assisted outboard steering system delivers fingertip control regardless of speed or torque conditions.
MasterDrive™ System Features
- Eliminates torque at the steering wheel
- Three different selectable levels of power give the boater the desired feeling on the wheel (Patented)
- Automatically reverts to manual mode in case of power loss
- High efficiency, low amp draw
- The system is always running and permits instant control in any sea conditions
- Equipped with safety switch ON/OFF (Smart Button)
- Can be used on dual station installations
- Suitable for use with autopilot
- Low noise
- CE marked in conformity with ABYC P21, ISO 10592 safety standards
- Ignition protected (SAE J-1171 and UNI EN 28846)
- Helm Displacement: 1.95 cu in (32cc)
- Voltage: 12V
- Included Equipment: UPMD, UCMD and either a front mount or tilt helm
- Steering Wheel: 16" maximum diameter
- Steering Wheel Shaft: 3/4” tapered shaft
- Warranty: Two years