Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Provides exceptionally strong adhesion, yet stays flexible after it cures; may be used above or below the waterline. Ideal for underwater thru-hull fittings, hull-to-deck joints, portholes and bonding wood to fiberglass. Goes on smoothly, won’t sag, and remains workable up to four hours. Cures in 5–7 days with no shrinking.
- Ideal for bedding hull-to-deck joints or other long-term applications
- Strong, flexible adhesive for virtually permanent bonding and sealing above and below waterline
- Adhesive bonds and seals fiberglass deck to hull, wood to fiberglass
- chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible bonds
- Forms watertight, weather-resistant seals on joints and boat hardware
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Permanent bonding, above and below water. Extremely strong & flexible
- Material Incompatibilities: Plastics (ABS, Lexan)
- Cure Time: Tack-free: 48hrs.; Complete cure: 5-7 days; moisture-activated cure
- Cleanup: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Removal: Mechanical removal
- Tensile strength: 700psi
Boat maintenance presents dangers to do-it-yourselfers and pros alike. Read about the gear that can help keep you safe.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 9/10/2019
As the boating season approaches, is your boat ready to go? Here are some common tasks you may need to perform.
By West Marine Staff, Last Updated: 8/22/2019
This article will help you choose the right caulk or sealant for the job.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 6/1/2020