Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
T-ball terminals for high strength line running backs.
T-ball fittings are frequently used for running backstay applications on modern boats. The extra movement helps to align rigging as the mast changes. Alexander Roberts fittings feature a bail for use with high-strength lines such as Dyneema or Spectra in running back and other non-critical shroud applications. The electro-polished finish provides a smooth surface to reduce line chafe. 316 stainless steel construction offers a balance of corrosion resistance and strength. T-ball fittings are sized to match backing plates (as referenced using Mfg #) check with your mast to confirm the right fitting.
- T-ball fittings provide freedom of movement to better align rigging (requires that the mast be installed with corresponding backing plate
- Electropolished finished 316 stainless steel construction for corrosion resistance and strength
- Available in 3 commonly used T-ball sizes
- Bails have 1/2", 11/16" and 15/16" diameter holes respectively to TRB 5, 6, and 8 sizes
- For use in running backstay and other non-critical shroud applications