Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
The Zeus³ S 9” is the ultimate super-fast sailing chartplotter and navigation system for blue water cruisers and racers.
This ultra-bright, wide-angle display combines an all-weather 9-inch touchscreen with a rotary dial and keypad for ultimate control in all conditions. Easily leverage dedicated, race-proven sailing features such as SailSteer, Laylines, and RacePanel. Connect with online services and mobile devices using built-in Wi-Fi, and integrate seamlessly with a wide range of instruments and accessories for greater safety, performance, and enjoyment on the water. Includes HALO20+ radar.
- Integrated ForwardScan, no SonarHub requirement
- Integrated Wi-Fi, no WIFI-1 requirement
- IPS Screen, High resolution. Clearer colours. Huge viewing angles
- Next generation, super fast processor
- Full keypad to allow touch-free operation
- High Visibility SolarMax IPS Displays
- Easy to use software and full keypad for simple and precise control in any sea conditions
- Connects to B&G’s premium network modules for the ultimate offshore performance
- Integrates with B&G premium Instrument systems
- Direct Audio and B&G Pilot control
- Built-in advanced echosounder capable of displaying collision avoidance Forwardscan alongside CHIRP and traditional depth images
- Low Profile Glass dash styling
- Full keypad for precise control in rough sea conditions
- Built in Wi-Fi connectivity
- Software update notifications and downloads when connected to the internet
- Screen mirroring when connected to a mobile device
- Built in high sensitivity 10 Hz GPS antenna
- Dual Micro SD card slots
- Built in echosounder – Broadband and dual channel CHIRP
- Built in Forwardscan Imaging (transducer required)
The key difference between Zeus³ and Zeus³ S is a new, state of the art processor. The Zeus³ S features the brand new iMX8 processor that allows for twice the performance of the previous generation processor.
The key benefits a user will see from the new processor are:
- Faster page changes: Page loading times have been halved
- Smoother transitions: Movements on the screen like chart rotation and panning is much smoother, really capturing the premium experience of the B&G brand.
- Multi-tasking: With such an increase in power Zeus³ S can multi-task like no product before it.
SolarMAX HD® IPS Display Technology
- Ultra-wide viewing angles for excellent viewability from any angle on the boat (>80 degrees up/down/left/right)
- High resolutions for best on-screen detail
- High brightness LED backlight and antireflective coating for ultimate bright sunlight viewing
- Very high display operating temperatures for reliable operation in the most harsh boating locations
- Multi-touch screen for simple, intuitive software control
- Optical bonding for zero chance of display fogging
- Oleophobic coating for easy removal of fingerprints
Built-in Advanced Echosounder
- Zeus³ S includes built-in advanced echo-sounder functions including collision avoidance
- ForwardScan™ and side scan imaging when connected with compatible transducers
Zeus⊃3; to Zeus⊃3;S upgrade
- Upgrade from Zeus³ to Zeus³ S has never been simpler:
- All product dimensions are identical
- Connectors are all identical
- Screw holes are identical for dash mounting
- Bracket is identical for bracket mounting
Download the B&G App and connect with smartphones, tablets, and internet hotspots
Zeus³ S delivers the ultimate view with an ultra-bright display, available in a 9 inch wide screen with US C-MAP enhance mapping and Halo20+ Radar . Wide viewing angles keep the screen in view from anywhere in sight, even when wearing polarised sunglasses. See more than ever with Full HD resolution.
FULLY CONNECTED/AUTOPILOT INTEGRATION
Built-in wireless connectivity links B&G Zeus³ S to your existing mobile devices for remote viewing and control, and delivers easy online software upgrades via any wireless internet hotspot. Wired Ethernet and NMEA 2000® networking provides almost limitless integration options, from vessel-wide display systems to radar, sonar, engine integration, and much more. B&G Zeus3s can function as an autopilot controller when connected to a B&G autopilot system via NMEA2000.
B&G Zeus³ S is compatible with NAC-2 & NAC-3 Autopilot computers
Every Zeus³ S display features an integrated six-core processor for ultimately smooth response, from charting to Wind/speed/depth data and forward scan information. Enjoy swift access to the information you need, as you need it, whether you’re cruising the open ocean or carefully navigating a crowded harbour.
GLASS HELM STYLE
B&G Zeus³ S glass helm style offers the perfect combination of form and function. Create your own custom helm layouts to suit any activity, and switch seamlessly between those layouts in an instant. Low-profile glass helm styling complements any helm design, from ultra-modern to timeless classic.
B&G Zeus³ S MFD supports NMEA 2000 engine integration, it can display information directly on the instruments page.
In the Box:
- HALO20+ Radar
- Zeus™ 3 S 9 chartplotter with C-MAP cartography
- HALO18+,UNBRANDED DOME
- 20m cable for HALO Dome Radar
- ZEUS3S 9,C-MAP,HALO20+ KIT LABEL
- B&G WARRANTY CARD -SERVICE & SUPPORT
- HALO20/+ AND MFD KIT BOX
Learn about the advantages of solid-state radar and what it can do for you.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 9/14/2020
This overview of GPS technology touches on how GPS works, mapping, GPS/VHF radios, GPS accuracy and more.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/19/2019
With a focus on transducer mounting styles and available technologies, this article will help you select the right transducer for your boat.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
This article will help familiarize you with the most popular marine electronics offered by West Marine.
By Brian Gordon, Last updated: 10/7/2020
Use this reference guide to help you select products with the ingress protection you need.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/21/2019
IPS displays are the next wave of technology—and the major electronics players are all in the game.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/29/2019
Here is an overview of fishfinder features to help you make the right choice.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 8/5/2019
Electronic charts simplify navigation tremendously. This article navigates the options.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/11/2019
Easy-to-install, “plug-n-play” networks are now the norm. Learn about NMEA 2000, CAN Bus and Ethernet-based networks.
By Tom Burden, Last updated: 4/5/2019
Doppler radar is good news for boats navigating in crowded harbors. Read about it here.
By Tom Burden, Last updated 7/15/2019