3M–5200 Fast Cure Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant, White
5200 Fast Cure Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant, White
Bottom/Topside Permanent Bonding
Above and Below Water. Extremely Strong and Flexible
|Capacity||10 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure Time||Tack-Free: 2 Hours; Complete Cure: 24 Hours|
3M Fast Cure 5200 creates an extremely high-strength, watertight seal above and below the waterline.
If you are looking for a bedding compound with exceptionally strong adhesion, and are not concerned about later removal of hardware, 3M Fast Cure 5200 should be at the top of your list. Along with outstanding adhesion, 3M Fast Cure 5200 remains flexible after it cures and it can be used above or below the waterline. Ideal for underwater thru-hull fittings, hull-to-deck joints, portholes and bonding wood to fiberglass.
- Ideal for bedding hull-to-deck joints or other long-term applications
- Strong, flexible adhesive for virtually permanent bonding and sealing above and below waterline
- Adhesive bonds and seals fiberglass deck to hull, wood to fiberglass
- Chemically reacts with moisture to deliver strong, flexible bonds
- Forms watertight, weather-resistant seals on joints and boat hardware
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.