3M–5200 Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant, White, 10oz. Cartridge
5200 Polyurethane Adhesive/Sealant, White, 10oz. Cartridge
Bottom/Topside Permanent Bonding
Above and Below Water. Extremely Strong and Flexible
|Capacity||10 Ounce Cartridge|
|Cure Time||Tack-Free: 48 Hours; Complete Cure: 5–7 Days; Moisture-Activated Cure|
Tenacious bonds and watertight seals above or below waterline
Provides exceptionally strong adhesion, yet stays flexible after it cures; may be used above or below the waterline. Ideal for underwater thru-hull fittings, hull-to-deck joints, portholes and bonding wood to fiberglass. Goes on smoothly, won't sag, and remains workable up to four hours. Cures in 5-7 days with no shrinking.
- Formulation: One-part polyurethane adhesive/sealant
- Recommended Usage: Permanent bonding, above and below water. Extremely strong & flexible
- Material Incompatibilities: Plastics (ABS, Lexan)
- Cure Time: Tack free: 48 hrs; complete cure: 5-7 days; moisture activated cure
- Clean Up: Mineral spirits or kerosene
- Removal: Mechanical removal
- Tensile strength: 700psi
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.