GARMIN–ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT52HW-TM Transducer and BlueChart G3 US Coastal and Inland Charts
ECHOMAP Ultra 126sv Fishfinder/Chartplotter Combo with GT52HW-TM Transducer and BlueChart G3 US Coastal and Inland Charts
|Cartography||BlueChart G3 Coastal and Inland|
|Diagonal Screen Size||12 Inches|
|Dimensions||13" x 2.5" x 7.8"|
CHIRP High Wide (150-240 kHz)
ClearVü CHIRP 455 kHz (425-485 kHz)
800 kHz (790-850 kHz)
|GPS||Internal GPS Antenna|
Traditional: 800 ft.
ClearVü: 500 ft.
SideVü: 500 ft.
|Resolution||800 x 480|
|Transmit Power||250 to 500 Watts|
|Warranty Details||Two Years|
The ECHOMAP™ Ultra 126sv combo with a 12" keyed-assist touchscreen display has all the built-in fishing tools you need for successful fishing. It comes with a transducer that provides Garmin CHIRP traditional sonar and amazingly sharp Ultra High-Definition ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars. It also supports Panoptix LiveScope™ LVS12, the Panoptix LiveScope system and the entire Panoptix™ all-seeing sonar line (transducers sold separately). Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units. The device is preloaded with BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology. It also includes Quickdraw Contours custom map drawing software.
- 12" keyed-assist touchscreen combo with all the built-in tools you need to find and catch fish
- Built-in support for our premium sonars: traditional CHIRP, ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, Ultra-High Definition scanning sonar and the full-line of Panoptix™ sonars, including the Panoptix LiveScope™ system (transducers sold separately)
- Preloaded with Garmin exclusive BlueChart® g3 coastal charts and LakeVü g3 inland maps — both with integrated Navionics® data and Auto Guidance technology
- Share sonar, waypoints and routes with other ECHOMAP™ Ultra 10" and 12" units as well as ECHOMAP Plus 7" and 9" units
- Built-in Quickdraw Contours mapping software instantly creates personalized fishing maps on-screen with 1' contours as you fish
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.