GARMIN–GT41-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
GT41-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
DownVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455
SideVu 2x51 at 260kHz and 1.4x29 at 455kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
DownVu and SideVu: CHIRP 245-275kHz and CHIRP 445-465kHz
Traditional 1500 Feet
DownVu 1000 Feet
SideVu 750 Feet
600 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
For the coastal and offshore fisherman who want traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
All-in-one Traditional/SideVü/ClearVü optimized for depth and rough conditions. Provides picture-like images of what is below your boat. Contains fast response water temperature sensor.
GT41-TM includes a 12-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 12-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: Traditional 600W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency Range: Traditional (50/200kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 260kHz (245-275kHz) and 455kHz (445-465kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,500'; ClearVü: 1,000'; SideVü: 750'
- Beamwidths: Traditional (40°/10°); ClearVü/SideVü (2.0°x 51° @ 260kHz) & (1.4°x 29° @ 455kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.