GARMIN–GT50M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
GT50M-TM Transom Mount Traditional and CHIRP ClearVu/SideVu Transducer
DownVu 1.4x53 at 455kHz and .08x30 at 800kHz
SideVu 1.1x53 at 455kHz and .07x30 at 800kHz
|Connection Interface||12-Pin Connector|
Traditional CHIRP 85-165
DownVu and SideVu: 425-485 and 790-850
Traditional 1500 Feet
DownVu 750 Feet
SideVu 500 Feet
300 Watts Traditional
500 Watts DownVu and SideVu
For the shallow water fisherman who want CHIRP traditional sonar, CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonar.
The GT50M-TM Transom Mount ClearVü/SideVü Transducer provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below your boat. This traditional CHIRP and CHIRP ClearVü/SideVü transducer is optimized for clearer images at shallower depths.
GT50M-TM includes a 12-pin transducer with mounting hardware and installation instructions.
- Style: Transom mount
- Cable Length: 30'
- Connector: 12-pin
- Transom Angle: 0-70° transom
- Monitors: Depth and Temperature
- Material: Plastic
- Transmit Power: CHIRP Traditional 300W; ClearVü/SideVü 500W
- Frequency Range: CHIRP Mid-band (80-160kHz); ClearVü/SideVü CHIRP 455kHz (425-485kHz) and 800kHz (790-850kHz)
- Max. Depth: Traditional: 1,500'; ClearVü: 750'; SideVü: 500'
- Beamwidths: CHIRP Traditional (26°-15°); ClearVü/SideVü (1.1°x 53° @ 455kHz) & (0.7°x 30° @ 800kHz)
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.