GARMIN–Panoptix™ PS31 Transom Mount Forward Scanning Transducer
Panoptix™ PS31 Transom Mount Forward Scanning Transducer
|Deadrise Angle||0 to 70 Degree|
|Maximum Depth||300 Feet|
|Sonar||Forward Scanning, Depth|
|Transmit Power||144 Watts|
See fish and bait swimming under your boat-in real time!
Panoptix all-seeing sonar is unlike anything you’ve ever seen on the water. It gives you the ability to see all around your boat in real-time. You can see fish in the water column in 3-D. You can also see your bait cast into the water and watch it as you reel it in. You can see fish swimming in front of or below your boat. You can even see them chase your lure. But to truly appreciate Panoptix, you have to see it. Transducer transom mounting kit included.
With one Panoptix Forward transducer, you can actually see the bottom, structure and fish swimming around in front of your boat — in real time; even while stationary. You get two impressive views: LiveVü Forward and RealVü 3-D Forward.
LiveVü Forward: Updates the entire view with a single ping and has a more "live video" look, providing real-time moving sonar images. You can see fish swimming toward or away from the boat. You can see small baitfish and large target fish swimming around, even your lure as you reel it in.
- User selectable beam direction: Electronically steerable over 60° region (+/- 30° port/starboard)
- User selectable beam shape: 10° x 90°, 20° x 90°, 40° x 90°
RealVü 3-D Forward: Updates a slice of the 3-D volume with each ping and take one to four seconds to update the entire volume. It shows the bottom and fish in the water column coming toward the boat. It sweeps forward, and the history on screen is only one sweep.
- Automatically sweeps beam over 60° x 90° region (+/- 30° port/starboard x 90°)
- User selectable sweep speed automatically determines beam shape
- Slowest sweep for narrowest beam / maximum resolution
- Fastest sweep for widest beam / minimum resolution
- Frequency: 417 kHz
- Transmit Power: 144 W
- Amperage: <0.8 A @ 12V DC
- Voltage Range: 10-35V DC
- Beamwidth: RealVü 3D: 60°x120°; FrontVü: Adjustable 5°-20°x90°; LiveVü: Adjustable 10°-40°x90°
- Maximum depth: 300'
- Depth/Speed/Temperature: Depth only
- Connectivity: Ethernet
- Dimensions: 3 5/8"W x 1 11/16"H x 6 11/16"D
- Cable Length: Power Cable: 15'; Ethernet Cable: 30'
- Supported Deadrise/Transom Angles: 0°-70° transom
- GPSMAP® 8000 Series
- GPSMAP® 7600 Series
- GPSMAP® 1040xs/840xs
- GPSMAP® 741xs
- echoMAP™ CHIRP Series
- PS31 forward looking transducer (integrated 30 ft network cable, 15 ft power cable)
- Trolling motor mount
- Transom mount
- Split ring RJ45 connector
- Software update microSD card with adapter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.