HUMMINBIRD–ICE Helix 5 Chirp GPS G2 FB Fishfinder/GPS Combo with Transducer
ICE Helix 5 Chirp GPS G2 FB Fishfinder/GPS Combo with Transducer
|Connection Interface||Interference Rejection|
|Diagonal Screen Size||5 Inches|
|Dimensions||15" Width x 12.25" Height x 8.5" Depth|
|Display Type||Color 256 TFT|
|Frequency||130 kHz to 250 kHz|
|Maximum Depth||400 Feet (Standard Transducer)|
|Resolution||800 x 480|
Dual Spectrum Chirp
Chirp Digital Sonar
|Specific Transducer||XI 9 1521|
|Warranty Details||1 Year Limited|
The ICE HELIXⓇSeries gives you a deeper understanding of what's below the ice, with exclusive features you won't find anywhere else: crystal-clear Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar, unprecedented viewing options specifically for the ice angler, built-in GPS with HumminbirdⓇ Basemap, plus Interference Rejection settings. You'll watch it all take shape on a full color, 5" HD LCD display. Professional-grade carrying case, battery and charger included.
- Dual Spectrum CHIRP Digital Sonar: View details that other forms of sonar won't show you. Humminbird Dual Spec CHIRP Digital Sonar is engineered to help you see individual fish, clearly identify bait and structure, and reach greater depths and range. Easily see fish, your lure and activity along the bottom. Get high-resolution returns in both flasher and traditional 2D sonar views.
- SwitchFire Sonar: Take command of how your sonar returns appear. With two display modes, you can add or remove detail, account for water depth, temperature and turbulence, even watch lure presentations—all at the push of a button.
- Interference Rejection: Six settings keep competing sonar signals from cluttering your screen, giving you a clear view all day long, in both sonar and flasher modes.
- Internal Precision GPS Built-in: Take the guesswork out of finding your fishing spot. Pinpoint your location and mark waypoints of your most productive areas. Navigate out to your spot and back safely.
- Humminbird Basemap Built-in: Our enhanced standard Basemap provides you with a clear view of underwater terrain and surrounding points of interest so you can fish and navigate with total confidence. Identify buoys, daymarkers, hazards, marinas, contours, depth markers and much, much more. Includes charts of more than 10,000 lakes.
- Micro SD Card Reader: Single card reader slot used for advanced cartography or to save screenshots, sonar recordings and waypoints or to update your units software.
- AutoChart Live: Create real-time maps of your fishing spots, with access to patented Humminbird® LakeMaster® features. Map depth contours, bottom hardness and vegetation as you drive your boat, with eight hours of built-in recording time. (open-water application only)
- High-speed LCD: Digital read-out shows your exact depth, as well as a latency-free digital flasher and customizable graph view with up to 8-times zoom.
- Portable Carrying Case: Take your fishing system on the go. The soft-sided carrying case protects your Humminbird for safe transport. Conveniently fits in a five-gallon bucket.
- New Cable and Transducer Management: Built-in cable wrap allows you to easily select the specific amount of transducer cable for your fishing situation. And when transporting your unit, rest assured the transducer and 8 foot transducer cable are stored and protected.
- Year-Round Capable: The ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 works with all compatible HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS transducers. Simply install an accessory transducer on your boat, and change your settings to "Open Water" mode.
- ICE HELIX 5 CHIRP GPS G2 Fish Finder
- XI 9 1521 Dual Spectrum CHIRP Transducer and Cable
- 9 Amp Hour Battery and Charger
- Mounting Bracket and Hardware
- Portable Ice Bag
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.