Edge Mount Electro-Polished Trim Tab Kit with 12x12 Plates
|Compatibility||Boats 17 to 30 Feet|
|Dimensions||12" Length x 12" Width|
|Trim Tab Actuator||Electric Single|
|Type||Trim Tab Kits|
|Warranty Details||Three Years|
All the features of Lenco's Edge Mount Trim Tabs with added electro-polishing for ultimate corrosion resistance.
Lenco's electro-polishing gives the tabs a beautiful, mirror-like finish and adds ultimate corrosion protection unlike the standard model. Plug & play deutsch connections make installation easy.
With their electrically-driven ballscrew design, Lenco Electric Trim Tabs are more reliable and twice as powerful as typical hydraulic trim tabs. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs, you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-response trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submersible, with a sealed design and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel. Kit includes tim tab blades, actuators and all mounting hardware. Switch Kit sold separately.
NOTE: Actuators for Edge Mount Trim Tabs mount at the trailing edge of the plane, which compared to Standard Mount Trim Tabs reduces the transom height required for installation. 12"L Edge Mount Trim Tabs require a minimum transom height of 11".
- Electro-polished for ultimate corrosion resistance
- More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
- Instantly respond to helm commands
- Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
- All stainless steel hardware
- 12-gauge stainless steel electro-polished trim tab blades (2)
- #15054-001 actuator with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs (2)
- #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses (2)
- #15085-001 upper mounting brackets with gland seal (2)
- #50014-001 lower mounting brackets (2)
- Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware
Switch kits are sold separately to allow for customization.
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.