Vendor Shipping Details
This item will be fulfilled from the vendor. Delivery time varies – typically 2–3 weeks.
Restrictions: This item does not ship to a PO Box, APO, FPO, DPO or international address. Expedited shipping is not available.
West Marine will email you when your order ships from the vendor.
Protect Your Purchase
Add extra coverage from the date of purchase beyond the manufacturer’s warranty. Details
PLUS adds up to 2 more years of coverage beyond the Manufacturer's Warranty and offers extra coverage from the date of purchase throughout the extended term. PLUS includes:
- Wear and Tear Coverage
- Power Surge Protection
- Exchange for products under $400
- Onboard service on products over $750
- Up to 5 years of total coverage
Your PLUS plan goes into effect with your purchase ‐ no registration required. Purchase your PLUS plan online, in stores or by calling 1 (800) 262-8464.
Truck Freight is used to ship items that exceed standard shipping limitations on weight and/or size. Delivery is only applicable within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees apply. Signature required for receipt of shipment.
Reduce fuel consumption and run smoother, drier and faster with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs.
With their electrically-driven ballscrew design, Lenco Electric Trim Tabs are more reliable and twice as powerful as typical hydraulic trim tabs. More power is complemented by an instant response to helm commands, which means that with Lenco Electric Trim Tabs, you can correct your boat's trim angle much faster than boats equipped with comparatively sluggish hydraulic designs.
Lenco's fast-responce trim tab actuators are (of course) fully submirsible, with a sealed design and "plug and play" waterproof Deutsch connections, which also help to make installation easy. Trim tab blades are robust 12-gauge, 304 stainless steel. Kit includes tim tab blades, actuators and all mounting hardware. Switch Kit sold separately.
NOTE: Actuators for Edge Mount Trim Tabs mount at the trailing edge of the plane, which compared to Standard Mount Trim Tabs reduces the transom height required for installation. 9"L Edge Mount Trim Tabs require a minimum transom height of 13 1/2".
- More powerful than hydraulic trim tabs
- Instantly respond to helm commands
- Tab blades made of corrosion resistant 304 stainless steel
- Waterproof "plug and play" Deutsch connections facilitate installation
- All stainless steel hardware
- 2 each of 12-gauge stainless steel trim tab blades
- 2 each of #15054-001 actuator with 6' leads and Deutsch plugs
- 2 each of #30133-103 20' actuator extension wiring harnesses
- 2 each of #15085-001 upper mounting brackets with gland seal
- 2 each of #50014-001 lower mounting brackets
- 1 each of the Lenco owner’s / installation manual
- All necessary stainless steel mounting hardware