Boat Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack
No more tripping over your kayak or paddleboard when stored on the deck or lugging them around after a long day on the water.
This convenient storage rack easily attaches to straight or tapered, vertical or diagonal rails and stacks multiple kayaks or stand-up paddle boards. It is constructed from 1”dia. 304 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel tubing and attachment hardware. It’s designed to fit rails from 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter and is wide enough to fit all of the most popular kayak or board sizes.
Magma’s exclusive quick release knob system allows each arm to be instantly rotated out of the way when not in use or swung in tighter to fit smaller or narrower kayaks or boards. Each arm comes with pre-installed UV resistant padding and has two tie-down points for attaching securing straps when underway or simply use them with a cable lock to safely store your toys when at the dock.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran, this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
- Holds up to three standard SUPs or one kayak
- Great for stanchions or bow and stern pulpits
- Extremely strong adjustable arms for any size kayak, SUP or water toy
- Instantly adjusts without tools to fit stored items
- Folds flat along rail when not in use or easily removed from rail without tools for compact storage
- One year warranty
- Two straight arms with two heavy duty stainless steel mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware
- Two stainless steel tie-down points on each arm
- Two pre-installed UV-resistant foam padding protection linings
- Materials: 100% 304 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel construction
- Fits straight and tapered vertical or diagonal rails from 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter
Boat Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack
|Dimensions||17 1/2" Length x 3 2/3 Width x 26 29/32" Height|
|Material||304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel|
|Type||Storage & Carrying|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 8 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Additional shipping fees may apply. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)