Boat Mounted Kayak/SUP Rack
|Dimensions||17 1/2" Length x 3 2/3 Width x 26 29/32" Height|
|Material||304 Marine Grade Mirror Polished Stainless Steel|
|Type||Storage & Carrying|
No more tripping over your kayak or paddleboard when stored on the deck or lugging them around after a long day on the water.
This convenient storage rack easily attaches to straight or tapered, vertical or diagonal rails and stacks multiple kayaks or stand-up paddle boards. It is constructed from 1”dia. 304 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel tubing and attachment hardware. It’s designed to fit rails from 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter and is wide enough to fit all of the most popular kayak or board sizes.
Magma’s exclusive quick release knob system allows each arm to be instantly rotated out of the way when not in use or swung in tighter to fit smaller or narrower kayaks or boards. Each arm comes with pre-installed UV resistant padding and has two tie-down points for attaching securing straps when underway or simply use them with a cable lock to safely store your toys when at the dock.
Whether you’re new to water sports or a seasoned veteran, this rack is a must have for every paddling enthusiast.
- Holds up to three standard SUPs or one kayak
- Great for stanchions or bow and stern pulpits
- Extremely strong adjustable arms for any size kayak, SUP or water toy
- Instantly adjusts without tools to fit stored items
- Folds flat along rail when not in use or easily removed from rail without tools for compact storage
- One year warranty
- Two straight arms with two heavy duty stainless steel mounting brackets and stainless steel hardware
- Two stainless steel tie-down points on each arm
- Two pre-installed UV-resistant foam padding protection linings
- Materials: 100% 304 marine grade mirror polished stainless steel construction
- Fits straight and tapered vertical or diagonal rails from 7/8” to 1 1/2” diameter
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.