AIS650 Class B Transceiver
This item is no longer available.
RAYMARINE SYSTEM REWARDS SALES EVENT
Earn a Raymarine Visa Prepaid Card (by mail) when you purchase Raymarine Electronics during the Raymarine System Rewards Event. The more equipment you add, the bigger your rewards will be!
- Earn $250 on your Raymarine purchase of $2,500 or more
- Earn $500 on your Raymarine purchase of $5,000 or more
- Earn $1,000 on your Raymarine purchase of $10,000 or more
- Bonus! Add a FLIR M232 to any system and earn an extra $500 (only the FLIR M232 thermal camera is eligible for this promotion)
Valid January 8, 2018 — July 6, 2018
Pre-programming is required.
Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets; Transmits AIS Class B data.
Smaller footprint: AIS650 allows you to transmit your AIS information to other vessels, and to receive and display AIS data right on your Raymarine radar or chartplotter screen, in a package that’s 50 percent smaller than previous generation AIS transceivers.
Stealth Mode: Silent Mode allows you to switch off the AIS transmitter for reasons of security or privacy, and it can be enabled or disabled from any Raymarine display on the network.
SD Card Data Logging: AIS650 includes an SD memory card slot, and AIS data recording capability, with an estimated seven-day data storage even in locations with heavy vessel traffic.
Multiple connection options make AIS650 easy to integrate with all of your onboard electronics. Dual-channel receiver provides fast acquisition and tracking of both Class A and Class B AIS targets, particularly important when tracking fast-moving Class B vessels like speedboats, small commercial powerboats, and small fast ferries.
Exclusive Buddy Tracking feature allows you to save AIS targets of interest with a special icon and “friendly” name, making it easy to spot the boats of friends and family out on the water.
- Dual channel receivers: AIS vessel monitoring of class A and B transmissions
- 50-Channel GPS: Dedicated 50 channel RAIM compliant GPS receiver for superior accuracy.
- SeaTalkng networking for simple integration with Raymarine C Series Widescreen, E Series Widescreen and G Series systems.
- USB 2.0 port for plug-and-play connection to PC based navigation systems.
- SD Card Slot for recording of AIS data.
- Built-in NMEA multiplexer simplifies integration with legacy multi-function displays, VHF radios and third party devices.
- AIS Type: Class B
- Display Type: Not included
- Compatible Displays: aSeries, cSeries, eSeries, eS Series, gS Series, G Series, E Series Widescreen, C Series Widescreen Multifunction Displays
- Antenna: GPS antenna w/33' cable included
- Dimensions: 6 9/16"W x 3 15/16"H x 2 1/8"D
- Voltage: 12-24V DC
- Amperage: 2A
- NMEA Interface: NMEA 2000, NMEA 0183, SeaTalkng
- Waterproof Rating: IPX2
- Warranty: Three years (with product registration)
What's in the Box
- AIS650 Class B Transceiver
- GPS remote antenna w/10m coax
- 2m power/data cable
- 1m SeaTalkng spur cable
- SeaTalkng dust cap
AIS650 Class B Transceiver
|Dimensions||2" Height x 4 1/2" Length x 2 1/8" Depth|
|Voltage||12 to 24 Volts DC|
|Warranty Details||Three Years (with Product Registration)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
Free Standard Shipping is only applicable on orders over $49.00 and within the 48 contiguous United States. Free shipping does not apply to Truck Freight.
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 260 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 10 - 14 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 7 - 10 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers; computer software, electronics charts, and carry-on air conditioners. For electronics we will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 7 – 10 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464)