WEST MARINE–Child's Safety Harness
Child's Safety Harness
|Breaking Strength||1000 Pounds|
|Closure Type||Slide Buckle|
|Meets ISAF Standard||No|
|Warranty Details||One Year|
A simplified design and reduced weight make this harness a great choice for children.
More appropriate for little boaters, the smaller hardware and webbing size of this harness reduces weight and increases comfort. Features include strong, 1"W nylon webbing with rugged, nylon Nexus, side-buckle/adjuster. Harness is worn tether forward and ties into a simple webbing loop to further reduce weight. A cross-back strap keeps the shoulder straps in place. Use with or without the between-the-legs strap, which stabilize the harness against upward pulls. Tether sold separately. Harness does not meet ORC racing spec.
- Specifially designed for children
- Nylon Nexus, side-buckle/adjuster
- Webbing loop tether attachment reduces weight
- Reduced hardware and webbing size increase comfort
- Cross-back strap keeps the shoulder straps in place
- Fits maximum 32" chest size
- 1,000lb. breaking strength
- One-year warranty
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.