Sleek lines and rugged thermo-formed polyethylene construction are the core of our traditional styled dinghy.
Custom designed by boating enthusiasts for outstanding stability compared to similarly shaped dinghies, this boat represents great performance and value in a 10' dinghy. The broad beam and clean hull styling assure a comfortable, stable ride. Performance is excellent whether motoring or rowing. It can handle up to three people and up to a 6HP outboard. Meets all USCG and NMMA standards and comes at a value price. Oars and oarlocks sold separately. Made in the USA.
- Application: Rigid tender or fishing boat
- Hull Material: High-density polyethylene
- Construction: Thermo-formed two-piece hull and deck
- Hull Shape: V-hull
- Length: 9'9"
- Boat Beam: 55"
- Weight: 100lbs.
- Capacity: 443 lbs.
- Maximum HP: 6
- Standard Hardware: Molded-in carry handles, molded-in seats, stern lifting rings, boweye, deck plate storage area
- Available Accessories: Oarlocks, oars
- Warranty: Two years hull and deck, one year parts and accessories
|Material||High Density Polyethylene|
|Type||Thermoformed 2-Piece Hull and Deck|
|Warranty Details||Two Years (Hull/Deck); One Year (Parts/Accessories)|
The West Advisor articles have answered boaters' questions and provided solutions to boating problems for more than 20 years. West Marine has compiled one of the Web's most comprehensive collections of technical boating information articles.
Related West Advisor Articles
FREE DELIVERY to West Marine Stores
- Available for ALL products including hazardous & truck freight items.
- Ship to over 240 U.S. store locations.
- Contiguous United States orders arrive in 7 - 10 days.
- Hawaii and Alaska orders arrive in 10 - 16 days.
- Expedited shipping is available for an additional fee.
- Not available in Puerto Rico.
FREE SHIPPING on orders over $49.00
- Applicable on orders over $49.00 within the 48 contiguous United States.
- Does not apply to Truck Freight.
- No coupon code required.
- Orders will be delivered within 3 - 7 business days.
We stand behind everything we sell. If at any time your West Marine purchase does not meet your expectations, you can return it for a replacement or refund. If you are a West Advantage Rewards member, you don't even need a receipt - we'll have a record of your purchase. Returns can be made via mail or in person at their nearest store location. If you are not a West Advantage Rewards member, we will first need to verify your purchase by receipt or other method.
We do carry a few items that cannot be returned. This includes: items with expiration dates that have expired such as flares, charts, annual publications; items registered to the user such as boats, motors, EPIRBs, PLBs, SPOT, Class B AIS, life rafts; customized items such as rigging, and boat covers, computer software and electronics charts. Other non-returnable items include carry-on air conditioners, generators and select electronics. We will help you contact the vendor for assistance or repair on product that cannot be returned to West Marine. Items containing hazardous material may only be returned to a West Marine store.
Standard Shipping (ground service) is used to ship items that are considered hazardous. Estimated delivery is 3 – 7 business days and only applicable on deliveries within the contiguous United States. Signature Required for receipt of shipment.
For additional inquiries, you may call Customer Service at 1-800-BOATING (262-8464).
WALKER BAYWalker Bay 10 Sailing Dinghy
WEST MARINEDeck Mount Portable LED Stern Navigation Light
WEST MARINEDeck Mount Portable LED Bi-Color Navigation Light